Whether you are considering starting up in Singapore or expanding beyond our shores, you want to go to market and grow your business, fast. You need the peace of mind to tackle the new market and customers, and not be encumbered by the complex web of regulatory obligations here or in various jurisdictions. You also want to minimise business risk and tax exposures, especially in your overseas ventures.
We offer cost-effective start-up packages for local and foreign entrepreneurs, to internationalisation solutions for larger corporates, to help you start on the right track. Starting right will help you save much hassles and headache down the road, especially with respect to compliance matters with the various regulatory bodies in various jurisdictions (for businesses with multiple locations).
You need to work with only one point of contact to set up in Singapore and start doing business. From advising you on the entity that is most suited to your business goals to supporting you post-incorporation, our comprehensive end-to-end services help you get your business off the ground fast and hassle-free.
We are able to help you in:
- Company Formation & Business Registration
- Business Licensing
- HR Advisory
- Work Pass applications
- Assistance with Office Space and Accommodation
- IT infrastructure set up
- Statutory compliance
- Accounting & Reporting
- Payroll Processing
- Corporate & Personal (Expatriate) Tax Planning & Compliance
In your internationalisation plan, starting with the right structure to meet your business goals and minimise tax exposure is of utmost importance. We are able to similarly assist on setting up overseas with:
- Advice on tax-effective shareholding and sales structures
- Incorporation of companies
- Setting up of representative or branch offices
- Application for business licences and work passes
- Facilitation on local accounting, payroll and other business support
- Ongoing regional or global compliance
- Risk Management & Advisory