Accounting Services Popular with SMEs
Our accounting services are especially popular with SMEs because we inject meaning to accounting. We share with our clients the implications of their financial numbers, highlight variances and alert them when we identify any compliance issues like GST and withholding tax.
We start by understanding your requirements and go beyond routine accounting, for example, customising the management report format according to your needs.
Such value-add is possible because our staff undergo multi-disciplinary training on an on-going basis, giving them an added perspective of issues impacting our clients' businesses.
Our Routine Accounting Services includes:
- Set up of accounting systems
- Support accounting-related administrative services in:
- Sales & Receipt Cycle (sales invoicing, reminders)
- Payment Cycle (provision of signatories, AP process)
- Provide routine and non-routine financial reports including:
- Departmental report
- Variance report
- Monthly comparison of performance
- Highlights on key performance indicators
- Prepare cash flow projections
- Administer GST compliance
- Administer corporate & personal tax compliance
- Compile proprietor's accounts
- Set up accounting policies and procedures