Building a workforce for today’s digital demands is an essential survival skill in our dynamic business environment. Often, the challenge is finding the right approach to harness the correct technology for one’s unique business.
Covering both strategic and technical topics, this bootcamp addresses the challenges and highlights the proven strategies for successful implementation and future proofing of mission critical business applications. Find out why Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the preferred business management solution for growing SMEs, to help drive operational excellence and boost customer satisfaction.
What you will learn:
- Migration & deployment best practices – Secrets your vendor won’t tell you about maximising value and avoiding implementation pitfalls
- Modernisation priorities – Practical insights and learnings from successful projects and user adoption journeys
- Field service – Strategies to equip your mobile workforce in this digital era
- Finance and operations – Optimising supply chain workflow management
- Holistic ecosystem strategies – Seamless productivity with Dynamics 365, Office 365, Power BI and Azure
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 updates and enhancement releases – Understanding its full capabilities for the greatest impact
- Data analytics – How to build an agile and trusted data set with intuitive predictive business intelligence
- Cybersecurity & risk considerations – Essentials to secure your business operations and data
Who is it for?
- Companies at the early stages of identifying the most suitable solution to replace their legacy in house applications and/or manual processes
- Companies who have outgrown their existing accounting software and are looking for an upgrade
- Companies seeking to maximise business advantage and ROI through digitalising and unifying their backend business processes
|Date & Time:
||Day 1: 12 May 2020, Tue, 2pm - 5pm
Day 2: 13 May 2020, Wed, 9am - 12pm
||8 Wilkie Road, #03-08 Wilkie Edge, Singapore 228095
(Access via Lift Lobby 1, opposite Hans)
|Fee per pax:
||$30 per pax or BizAppsCare seats redemption
To be finalised