Healthcare Giant Consolidates Financial Data with Ease
Aug 29 2019
Stone Forest IT
Solution: GL consolidation module & Consolidation Utility
- Greater productivity
- Eliminate risk of human errors
A leading healthcare service provider faced a huge challenge of consolidating voluminous financial data from all its clinics across Singapore every month. Working under pressure to meet financial reporting deadlines, its finance team spent many man-hours manually extracting data from every clinic’s database, tabulating it in Excel format and translating it into consolidated reports. As its existing service provider, Stone Forest IT (SFIT) was approached by the client to find a solution that would overcome this time-consuming process.
After assessing the client’s needs, SFIT introduced a GL consolidation module and a utility that it developed called “Consolidation Utility” into its Sage 300 accounting system. These provided the following capabilities:
- The GL consolidation module automates the process of extracting each clinic’s general ledger data and importing it into a single consolidated database in Sage 300.
- The Consolidation Utility further facilitates the process by allowing general ledger data from multiple clinics’ databases to be imported into Sage 300 simultaneously with just a few clicks.
After implementing the solution, the client enjoyed several benefits:
- Greater productivity due to time saved in the automated financial data extraction and consolidation process
- Eliminate risk of human errors that previously arose from the manual process
We tap into our intimate understanding of clients’ needs and extensive experience in providing customised solutions for Sage 300 to help businesses achieve greater efficiency and productivity.