Rita joined SBA Stone Forest (‘SBASF”) as Director of Business Advisory in Shanghai, China. Years of extensive commercial, outsourcing, and management experience across the retail, IT, logistics, and professional services sectors in Europe, Australia, and Asia have given her an in-depth understanding of industry-specific operational processes and regulations.
With her wealth of experience, coupled with her accounting background and strengths in managing business processes, Rita is poised to help foreign firms expand into China and support them in corporate advisory, tax, accounting, and payroll and HR advisory.
Rita also represents SBASF and Allinial Global China on the Asia-Pacific Board of Allinial Global, an International Accounting Association.
Prior to joining SBASF, Rita spent over 12 years at CEVA Logistics Asia (previously TNT Logistics Asia) assuming pivotal role in commercial, key account management, and general management. Rita has a good understanding of clients' needs, market trends, and operational execution.
- Executive MBA, Australian Graduate School of Management, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Chartered Accountant, Ireland
- Bachelor of Commerce, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors