As your business grows and your priorities evolve, your strategies should adapt accordingly. Whether you are looking to expand organically, complete a merger or acquisition, raise capital, or attract potential investors who can add value to your business, our business advisory consultants have the experience, judgement, and resources on hand to support your aspirations.
Our capabilities are built with the varied needs of growing businesses in mind.
Transaction Advisory and Support
Our partners can provide you with valuable support throughout the journey of an important deal. You have the flexibility to customise our services to suit your changing needs as you move through the different stages of a business transaction.
Whether you are on the buying or selling side of a deal, we can assist you through:
- Target identification
- Needs analysis and pre-deal preparation
- Negotiation and execution
- Completion and post-deal integration
Your business could be worth more than you realise. We help you find added value and uncover opportunities to maximise your company’s economic potential.
Our expertise includes:
- Financial instruments
- Employee share purchase and option plans
- Purchase price allocations and valuation of intellectual property rights
- Goodwill impairment testing
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Transaction valuation and business planning
Merger and Acquisition Advisory
Are you hoping to attract investors and maximise the value of your business? Our business advisory professionals take an integrated and holistic approach to every client partnership, and can form a deep understanding of your business to identify hidden value and match you with a suitable partner.
We can support you in the following areas:
- Acquisitions and strategic investments
- Trade sales and divestments
- Restructuring, mergers, joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Management buy-outs (MBOs) and buy-ins (MBIs)
- Equity fundraising
Litigation Support, Forensics and Investigation
Disputes are challenging domains fraught with complexities and potential pitfalls. Therefore, it is crucial for clients and/or their lawyers to turn to the right experts to help them navigate and overcome those challenges.
We combine significant experience, diverse specialist skill with sound commercial expertise and an understanding of the intricacies involved in litigation to provide timely, clear and in-depth financial analysis for parties involved in potential or pending litigation or dispute resolution proceedings.