Compliance in Singapore
We provide Singapore and foreign investors with one-stop professionalism, convenience and peace of mind to set up and do business in Singapore. Our specialist division is one of Singapore's largest corporate secretarial services provider, with more than 20 years' experience specialising in formation of entities, as well as providing corporate secretarial & compliance and advisory services to businesses and companies. Our wide experience extends to acting as company secretaries to public companies to help them meet reporting and disclosure requirements promptly.
Our expertise covers the following areas:
- Formation of Entities
- Corporate Secretarial & Compliance (such as advising clients on corporate secretarial best practices and corporate governance, as well as acting as de facto in-house company secretary for Singapore OHQs and RHQs in managing their set-up, structures and statutory compliance globally)
- Advisory (such as application for business licences, assistance in pre-IPO restructuring work and client due diligence support work)
Regional/ Global Compliance
Businesses that lack the requisite managerial time and expertise to deal with internationalisation needs may do well to organise their compliance early. Ignorance of local laws is no excuse and the cost of non-compliance can be hefty. Besides, you want to avoid non-revenue generating activities like dealing with fines, penalties and late filings.
We can also be your independent regional or global compliance partner for your businesses in multiple locations. You need to only deal with one dedicated point of contact. This means:
- You save time in not dealing with various professionals in different countries
- You minimise the risk of non-compliance or missed statutory filing requirements
- Your business stays up to date with constant regulatory changes
- Your staff need not learn and relearn the technicalities of doing business in various jurisdictions
Learn more about our Formation, Compliance & Advisory services