You will be working with the accounting arm of Stone Forest. AccountServe
specialises in providing basic to complex accounting and compliance-related business
solutions from cloud accounting to value-added services. As a one-stop business partner, we
leverage on our expertise to support growing organisations, providing advice on internal
controls, financial planning and analyses.
Prepare full sets of accounts (routine and ad hoc engagements) and payroll processing;
- Handle payment administration for clients;
- Review and check junior team members' work for accuracy and completeness;
- Plays an active support role in the digital transformation roadmap.
- Assist in any other assignment or special projects as required;
- Cloud Accounting:
- Provide support and guidance to clients and staff in the daily use of cloud accounting
- Accounts Payable
- AP in-charge for a group of companies
- Prepare payment proposal plan on a bi-weekly basis
- Raise payment voucher in the ERP system, and obtaining the required approvals.
- Uploading the approved payment instructions into e-banking platform and obtaining
approval from the bank signatories.
- Liaise with supplier on all payment matters i.e. request for statement, reconciliation.
- Updating the cashbook and preparing the bank reconciliation report on a bi-weekly
- Ensure that all AP invoices are promptly captured by the ERP. This includes performing
the 2-way matching and uploading copies of the tax invoice into the ERP system.
- Following up with internal stakeholders on PO matters i.e. invoices received without
PO, difference in price/ items.
- Providing proof of payment to supplier or internal stakeholders when requested.
- AR in-charge for a group of companies.
- Maintain permanent file on customer billing information & contracts.
- Compute and raise billing in the ERP system.
- Liaise with sales team for ad-hoc billing.
- Liaise with customer on all billing matters i.e. clarification of billing, customer
statement, reconciliation, reminders for reports needed to do billing.
- Monitoring customer collections on the online banking portal, and updating the ERP
when a collection is received.
Diploma, Degree or professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, CA) in Accountancy; 2 to 4 years of relevant experience;
- Familiar with IFRS, SFRS, GST (Singapore) and payroll reporting requirements will be an advantage;
- Possess initiative to resolve challenges faced, committed and able to manage multiple deliverables and deadlines;
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication (speak/read/write good English) skills;
- Prior working experience in an accounting firm will be an advantage.
Kindly click on the "Apply Now Button" to submit your job application.
At Stone Forest, we recognise that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and envisage to develop each individual to their fullest capacity and capability. We believe in 'Grow People to Grow Business'. Every employee will immersed in our “GROW programme” which comprises a formalised structural framework to support their professional and personal growth, and help them realised your talents and leadership potential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role. Salary and designation shall be accorded based on the level of experience.