Audit Associate / Assistant
Under the supervision of experience audit partners, managers and seniors based in Singapore and
Malaysia, you will be given the opportunity to grow your portfolio in Audit and other related disciplines such as Tax and Accounting.
You will be servicing Singapore clients and will gain experience in Singapore Income
Tax matters and Audit regulations with full guidance and support from our dedicated tax team in Singapore.
If you are an achiever and ambitious to grow your career whilst demonstrating a remarkable attitude
towards learning; there is an opportunity waiting for you to work in Singapore for regional exposure.
Deliver quality auditing services and work on projects assigned.
- Implement approved action plans to ensure completion of audits reports on time.
- Work closely with team members to execute the audit plan, documented in compliance with relevant standards, and ensure timely completion of the audit engagement.
- Conduct full range of audit procedures including operational, financial and management reviews.
- Provide sound recommendation of management actions based on insightful analysis and investigation.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with the firm’s policy & best practice and audit regulatory standards.
- Perform tax computation in compliance with Income Tax Act.
Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accountancy or is currently pursuing a professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, ICAA, CPA Australia).
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in the related field.
- Keen/strong technical ability, and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and ability to communicate fluently in Mandarin.
- Possess excellent communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and can embrace fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Kindly click on the "Apply Now Button" to submit your job application.
At Stone Forest, we recognise that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and envisage to develop each individual to their fullest capacity and capability. We believe in 'Grow People to Grow Business'. Every employee will immersed in our “GROW programme” which comprises a formalised structural framework to support their professional and personal growth, and help them realised your talents and leadership potential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role. Salary and designation shall be accorded based on the level of experience.