Corporate Secretarial Executive
Stone Forest with its Business Solutions Group are committed as “Advisors to Growing Businesses”,
helping our clients to enhance business, improve profits and internationalise value.
You will work with the Corporate Secretarial team based in Singapore to advise clients on their
corporate structures, help businesses in the formation, compliance of entities both locally and
overseas, and advisory assistance to board of directors on corporate compliance and governance
If you are ambitious to grow your career with one of Singapore’s significant corporate secretarial
service providers, and have a remarkable attitude towards learning, join us today to achieve your
career aspiration and personal goals.
Preparation of documents relating to the setting up of companies, Singapore branches and related support;
- Drafting of directors' resolutions such as change of directors and/or secretary, opening and closing of bank accounts, acceptance of banking facilities;
- Drafting of shareholders' resolutions relating to change of auditors, allotment of shares, AGM and strike off matter;
- Review corporate secretarial documents prepared by team members and provide on the job coaching;
- Develop standard operating procedures for the Malaysia team, including process flows and task monitoring;
- Work closely with Singapore team to improve quality and consistency of corporate secretarial processes;
- Identify areas of improvement and help team in strengthening specific knowledge and skill areas; work with Singapore team to provide trainings; individual development sessions with team members;
- Undertake special assignments, ad hoc functions and related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Candidate must possess MAICSA qualification (or currently pursuing) or a Degree in Law;
- At least 3 years of experience in corporate secretarial field;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin;
- IT savvy/Computer literate due to the nature of work.
Kindly click on the "Apply Now Button" to submit your job application.
At Stone Forest, we recognise that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and envisage to develop each individual to their fullest capacity and capability. We believe in 'Grow People to Grow Business'. Every employee will immersed in our “GROW programme” which comprises a formalised structural framework to support their professional and personal growth, and help them realised your talents and leadership potential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role. Salary and designation shall be accorded based on the level of experience.