Outsourced Payroll Specialist
Stone Forest with its Business Solutions Group are committed as advisors to growing businesses,
helping our clients to enhance business, improve profits and internationalise value.
Stone Forest’s Payroll Outsourcing unit prides itself in the quality of work and commitment to
uncompromising integrity, professionalism and high standards of service. We help clients manage
their payroll end-to-end so that they can focus on growing your business.
You will be a part of the client servicing team to provide payroll processing and support to a portfolio
of clients in Singapore. You will be exposed to relevant work related trainings, and personal growth
development to advance your career. The limit is as far as you can go.
If you are ambitious to grow your career with us in Singapore or Malaysia, and has a remarkable
attitude towards learning, join our Payroll Outsourcing team today to achieve your career aspiration
and personal goals.
Responsible for end-to-end processing of monthly payroll computation for client’s employees and ensuring legislative compliance;
- Perform payroll verification and processing timely and accurately;
- Process Singapore client’s IR21, NS Claims and Maternity Claims in a timely manner;
- Assist in monthly, annual and periodic filings of statutory payment submissions;
- Perform claims and leave processing for client’s employees;
- Set up, review and perform system testing and post-implementation support by updating the payroll system with new programs;
- Assist in the business process streamlining and re-engineering for work efficiency;
- Keep abreast of changes or amendments to new statutory rules, regulations and internal policies of clients and in response, plan and implement changes to payroll processes or system to ensure compliance;
- Ensure that confidentiality of payroll data is safeguarded;
- Other ad hoc relevant duties as assigned.
Minimum 2 years of working experience in a payroll environment;
- Prior experience in an outsourcing payroll environment will be an added advantage;
- Proficient in MS Office and proven experience in the usage of payroll software;
- Able to multitask, prioritize and deal sensitively with confidential information;
- Able to work effectively in a team with good work attitude and good interpersonal
communication skills in English.
Kindly click on the "Apply Now Button" to submit your job application.
At Stone Forest, we recognise that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and envisage to develop each individual to their fullest capacity and capability. We believe in 'Grow People to Grow Business'. Every employee will immersed in our “GROW programme” which comprises a formalised structural framework to support their professional and personal growth, and help them realised your talents and leadership potential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role. Salary and designation shall be accorded based on the level of experience.