Vincent has a wealth of experience in the banking sector, spanning retail and corporate banking, and treasury.
He has close to 40 years’ experience with Standard Chartered Bank and DBS Bank. He was involved in credit, trade finance, and cash management, commodity and project financing, and client relationship management. Prior to joining the Stone Forest Group in 2021 as Director of Business Development, Vincent was a Senior Vice President with the Enterprise Banking division of DBS.
Vincent’s deep knowledge of various banking products and understanding of the financing needs of businesses across various sectors allows him to help business owners review their funding needs, recommend the right mix and be the bridge to financial institutions. Whether it is trade finance loans, liquidity products, property loans, hire purchase, factoring, Forex or corporate credit card, he is able to help business owners optimise their facilities and manage their funding in a cost-effective manner.
- Graduate Diploma in Marketing of Financial Services, Marketing Institute of Singapore
- Graduate Diploma in Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Business, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia
- Diploma in Management Studies, Singapore Institute of Management
- Diploma in Banking and Finance, Institute of Banking and Finance, Singapore