Outsourcing HR and payroll services is a common practice for businesses of all sizes, offering numerous benefits such as cost savings, increased efficiency, improved compliance and data security. As a leading provider of HR and payroll services, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our clients manage these essential business functions.
Studies reveal that outsourcing HR and payroll functions can save businesses time and money on HR and payroll-related tasks compared to handling them in-house. Moreover, outsourcing reduces the likelihood of incurring CPF or IRAS penalties.
Outsourcing firms are often driven by intense competition to keep up with changing technology trends, meet market demands, and provide lean and efficient processes. They also need to ensure high levels of cybersecurity, which is an essential factor that leads businesses to outsource their HR needs.
With over 30 years of experience, PayrollServe is equipped to provide quality services on time, all the time, and securely, thanks to technology developed in-house by expert professionals. We are familiar with ever-changing statutory regulations and their impact on payroll and HR. Our clients appreciate the additional value we bring to them with services such as Work Pass management, HR Advisory, and a dedicated specialist available from Singapore for relevant insights and information.
Case Study of Advise, Implement and Manage (“AIM”) Model Implementation for a Technology Services Provider with Employees on Client PremisesClient's background
Industry: Technology Services
Solution: Integrated payroll solution - A move from their current platform to Payrollserve’s solution.Challenges and Pain points
Advise, Implement and Manage (“AIM”) Model Implementation
- Manual time in and time out entries
- Time and attendance data was gathered manually, including leave information, to calculate normal working hours and overtime
- Managing different work week groups
- Challenges in tracking employee movements between client locations
- No access to required reports or dashboards
- Challenges in tracking HR payroll staff movements
- Use of different systems for payroll and leave management, which were not integrated
- Reviewed current processes and recommended a simplified & standardised workflow
- Recommended an integrated HRIS system with payroll, leave, time clock and expense management modules
- Implemented an integrated cloud system
- Automated mundane tasks
- Set up time clock module based on requirements
- Set up leave module based on leave policy
- Synced leave data with the time clock system
- Conducted reviews of monthly online time clock
- Synced files from the time clock system for payroll processing
- Set up payroll pay codes formulas to calculate overtime based on rates
- Mapped time clock codes in payroll
- Set up a dashboard with leave and payroll data for easy reference
- Integrated a single HRIS system with other modules
- Upload duty rosters into TMS
- Mobile app clock in and out using face detection technology
- Integrates Instantly with payroll and leave data
- SSO to one system for all modules with 24/7 access
- Generates harmonised reports that can track movements of each employee
- An ESS portal and mobile app for viewing payslips and year-end tax forms
As a result of the solutions implemented by PayrollServe, our client was able to reduce costs by 25% and cut down the time spent on manual processes.
At PayrollServe, we are dedicated to ensuring the highest levels of cybersecurity and hold industry-recognised certifications including the Cyber Trust Mark from CSA and ISO 27001. Our experience and expertise in HR and payroll services allow us to provide comprehensive solutions that meet the ever-changing statutory regulations and their impact on payroll and HR. With increasing inflation and labour costs, we are here to support businesses and help them reduce costs while improving their overall efficiency.
Need help with Payroll Outsourcing and HR Advisory? Send us your queries at BusinessSolutions@RSMSingapore.sg or contact our specialist:
T: 6705 7004