PayrollServe has licensed Employment Agents with the Ministry of Manpower and we offer professional Work Pass Services.


We provide end to end Work Pass Management services by taking care of the Application, Appeal (if necessary), Renewal and Cancellation of the below Work Pass types.


Value Added Services

  • We complete the Self-Assessment Tool (SAT) to get an indication from the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) if the applicant will be eligible for an S Pass or Employment Pass.
  • We assist to post relevant vacancies on the Jobs Bank (for compliance with the Fair Consideration Framework).
  • New expatriates settling in Singapore will receive a complimentary “Welcome to Singapore” Guide.


Note*PRS will only accompany dependants with main Employment Pass holder

Changes from 1 May 2021

From 1 May 2021, all Dependant Pass (DP) holders will need an applicable work pass (such as an Employment Pass, S Pass or Work Permit) instead of an Letter of Consent (LOC).

Existing Dependant Pass LOC holders
Existing DP LOC holders are allowed to continue working until the expiry of their current LOC. Moving forward employers will need to apply for an applicable work pass with relevant qualifying salary in respective work pass type  along with the dependency ratio ceiling, and/or levies.

Dependant Pass holders who are business owners

Business owners who are existing DP holder may continue running their business on the exisiting LOC, provided that their business creates local employment and satisfies the criteria sets by MOM. Read More Here

For assistance, please Contact Us or check a candidate's eligibility before sending in the application using MOM Self-Assessment Tool.

T +65 6336 0600

Source: MOM       Last Update: 08 March 2021 

Work Passes & Permits in Singapore


Employment Pass (EP)

Only eligible candidates will be considered for an Employment Pass. Criteria include a minimum salary of $4,500* for foreign professionals and acceptable qualifications.

* subject to change by MOM.

Work Permit

The Work Permit allows semi-skilled foreign workers from approved source countries to work in certain sectors. Find out your sector’s requirements, foreign worker levy and quota, and how to apply.

S Pass (SP)

Only eligible candidates will be considered for an S Pass. Criteria include a minimum salary of $2,500* and acceptable qualifications. Use the Self-Assessment Tool to check a candidate's eligibility before you apply.

* subject to change by MOM.


Your proposed business needs to meet certain requirements for you to be eligible for an EntrePass. These may include funding from an accredited source, intellectual property, research collaboration or being an incubatee.

Dependant's Pass

Eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders can bring their family members to Singapore on a Dependant Pass, subject to eligibility criteria.
However should the DP holder subsequently wish to work, the DP holder will be required to have a valid Work Pass.

Letter of Consent

Only applicable for Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) holders to work in Singapore.

Long Term Visit Pass

Eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders can bring certain family members to Singapore on a Long Term Visit Pass.

Contact Us

*By submitting your details to us, you have consented to our Privacy Policy agreement.