Before you submit Employment Pass (“EP”) or S-Pass applications, you must advertise the job vacancies on the MyCareersFuture administered by Workforce Singapore (“WSG”).
This includes applications for EP and S-Pass holders who are changing employers.
The advertisement must meet the following requirements:
- Be open to Singaporeans.
- Adhere with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices.
- Run for at least 28 calendar days before you apply for the pass.
- If you made changes to your advertisement, you must extend it for another 28 calendar days.
Companies are exempted from the Jobs Posting requirements in any of the following cases:-
- Your company has fewer than 10 employees.
- The job position is paying a fixed monthly salary of $20,000 and above.
- The job is to be filled by an intra-corporate transferee (ICTs). Under the World Trade Organisation’s General Agreement on Trade in Services (WTO GATS), ICTs refer to those holding senior positions in the organisation or have an advanced level of expertise.
- The job is necessary for short-term contingencies (i.e. period of employment in Singapore for not more than one month).