Corporate Governance and Risk Management
Good corporate governance improves the corporate accountability, transparency of the organisation and enhances corporate performance. It builds the foundation for a healthy organisation and is the cornerstone of any good business.
In today’s volatile and competitive landscape, focusing on risk is now more important than ever. Aligned with proper risk strategies, businesses can be equipped with the right knowledge to tackle complex challenges for sustainable growth and lead with greater confidence.
Risk management is the identification, assessment, and prioritisation of risks followed by coordinated and economical application of resources to minimise, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of unfortunate events or to maximise the realisation of opportunities.
By addressing the changing needs of today's business leaders, our risk management professionals are able to help organisations identify, assess, and manage complex issues and risks across the whole enterprise or within any part of it.
- We provide solutions in the following areas to minimise hazard, resolve uncertainty and maximise opportunity: Design internal control procedures and implementation
- US SOX readiness consulting and compliance
- China SOX readiness consulting and compliance
- SSAE 18 assessment/Internal control review
- PRC statutory audit support services
- IFRS/US GAAP/International audit support services
Is the quality of the risk information you see on the board sufficient enough for you to really understand your organisation’s risk profile? Let us help you align your risk and business strategies so you can drive growth, profits and manage your business more efficiently.