Listed companies and registered societies holding their general meetings on or before 30 June 2021 may conduct them via electronic means, and are encouraged to do so. This is to keep physical interactions and COVID-19 transmission risks to a minimum, which remain important in the long-term, even as safe distancing regulations are gradually and cautiously relaxed.
Digital AGM made easy
Quick and hassle-free IT support to simplify your entire digital AGM process from pre- to post- webinar.
- Setup & configuration of web-based solution
- Secure registration portal
- Rehearsal session
- Live AGM broadcast
- Onsite & remote technical assistance
- Live Q&A platform
- Equipment loan & setup
- Detailed reports for audit checks
- Data exports for filing of documents
At Stone Forest IT, we understand your practical difficulties and are able to quickly advise, set-up and support your best-fit webcast technology solution. Our cost-effective and robust solution also takes into the account the need for a secure registration portal and for your members to ask questions live. We have the expertise to ensure all your technical needs are taken care off so you can confidently focus on addressing your shareholders and members.
Live AGM broadcast
- High resolution live video and audio streaming of AGM
- Supports multiple channels - PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device
- Option of live audio-only stream with toll-free call in numbers to cater to your less technology-enabled members
Multiple hosting locations
- Securely allow your presenters to broadcast remotely from multiple locations
- Customizable online registration portal that allows you to add your event banner, company logo and tailor messages for your members
- Option to manually or automatically approve incoming registrations
- Automated confirmation and reminder emails
Secure AGM webinar access
- Unique login passwords for each attendee
- Waiting room for attendees
- Data encryption and access controls
- Audit trail of presenters and attendees on actual day
Live Q&A capability
Dedicated remote and onsite technical support on rehearsal and actual day
Businesses that have entrusted their virtual AGMs to us
Ready to get started? Contact our team.
Call us at +65 6594 7594 or send us a message: